Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan
Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan is a popular Chinese herbal medicine that clears Heat-Wind, purges Fire, and removes toxins. This formula is used for the TCM syndrome that includes bloodshot eyes, canker sores, toothache, and constipation.
Usage&dosage: Orally, 10 pills each time, 3 times daily, swallow with warm water, 1 hour before or after meal.
Specification: 200 pills per box
1. Not for use during pregnancy.
1. Use with caution during pregnancy.
2. Not recommended for use if you have poor digestion function.
3. Not recommended for use together with Chinese tonic herbs.
4. Avoid spicy and chilly food.
5. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you have diabetes, chronic disease of kidney, heart, or liver.
6. Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines.
7. Keep out of reach of children.